Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-30 Origin: Site
1. Q: What are the power requirements for the Air Shower?
A: The power requirements are 380V/50Hz/3 Phases.
2. Q: How many people are best to pass through the As-S2-1500 Air shower at a time?
3.Q: Does the As-S2-1500 air shower come in stainless steel?
A: The Air shower can be ordered in 304 stainless steel material upon request.
4.Q: What is the warranty on the Air shower?
A: One year on all parts.
5.Q: How much time do people need to shower in the Air shower?
A:0-99 Seconds. It could be adjusted.
6.Q: How do we clean the surface of 304 stainless steel air shower?
A:1. If there is dust or dirt on the surface, you can use a soapy lotion and warm water to clean it.
2. If you want to clean the trademarks and films on stainless steel, you can use warm water and weak detergent to clean, and the adhesive components should be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvents.
3. The surface grease, oil, and lubricating oil on the stainless steel surface should be cleaned with a soft cloth first, and then washed with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. If there is acid on the surface of the stainless steel, immediately rinse it with water, then dip it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and finally wash it with neutral or warm water.
5. Some stainless steel surfaces will have rainbow patterns. This is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, which can be washed away with warm water when washing.
6. stainless steel surface due to dirt caused by rust, you can use 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent to clean, you can also choose a special washing medicine.